Friday, July 24, 2009

Back In School Again

Finally I'm back in school again after spending 3 days in BTP, Bukit Kiara Kuala Lumpur scrutinizing the new Sistem Pengurusan Sekolah (SPS). We're not able to finish reviewing the SPS within the 3 days given, so we might be called again next week for another 3 days. There goes my classes again. This time I'm not so worried coz Datin Yap will be able to cover my classes when I'm away.

Today, I started Plan and Elevation with my 5KA girls. I decided to skip the Earth as a Sphere chapter coz its quite a difficult chapter. I'll keep it to the end. We learn how to draw plans (view from above), side and front elevation (side and front view) of a 3-dimensional object. Most of the girls are getting a grip on this chapter coz they are able to come out with the correct plan, side and front elevation of the 3-dimensional objects given. I'm happy to see that Safanaz is also able to come up with the correct drawings. Next math period I will discuss actual SPM questions on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment