Monday, April 20, 2009

My First Entry

Me? blogging?. I never taught I would be joining the millions of others who considered themselves as bloggers. You see, I'm a very private person. I prefer to save my thoughts and feelings for myself and not sharing it with others. Never mind. This blog was created with the intention of letting my students keep up with their math when I'm not around. You see, as an IT administrator in school, I've missed quite a number of classes. I am sorry but I don't have a choice. So I was thinking, why not a blog?. Most of the students have their blogs anyway. I could post my lessons here so that my students can view it when I'm not around (that is if they want it). Well that why I'm writing my first entry. I'm new at blogging so I might take some time to get the hang of it. Hopefully I can keep this blog active. Signing off for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment