Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mantap Minda Programme

The 'Mantap Minda Programme' for the Form 5 started 2 weeks ago and tomorrow will be the last day. I'm glad to see that some of the girls are taking this programme seriously. Today I managed to give some tips in answering the transformations question in Paper 2. I know quite a number of the students find this topic a bit difficult. Thank you for two girls in the front row for making my day. I didn't even got their name (they're not my students). They really showed their appreciation after I explained how to tackle this question easily. It's easy to make teachers happy. A show of appreciation is all that it takes. I wished all the Form 5 girls all the best for the SPM Examinations especially 'my 5KA girls'. May God Bless You Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment